ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk1 Ph1 immobiliser

Does the immobiliser Come Standard with the clio mk1 ph1
cause when i took the dashboard of it doesn't look like a professional job at all using blue snake connections + tape

^^ sure is i had it on both my mk1 ph1 and mk1 ph2, if u've got the key, put it in and turn the lock and the LED on the steering column will come on and your car won't start!

ph1 172
ive got a mk1 ph1, it didnt have an immoboliser so I installed one.

my does have a key switch in the glove box though, dont have the key though

Renault Clio 1.2
I have a K reg 1.4 RT clio and mine has the immobiliser in the glove box.

They are standard arn't they as I only found out about mine when I read the owners manual!

Sold the sport :(
If yours is fitted with snake connectors, cut em off and solder them instead. Much better connections and you don't want them crappy things failing on you when you least expect it!

Si

i no iv got a mk1 ph3, but, my imobiliser is that i have to lock and unlock the car every time i stop!!is this normal??

bland said:
i no iv got a mk1 ph3, but, my imobiliser is that i have to lock and unlock the car every time i stop!!is this normal??
The phase 3's have imobilisers I don't know what your asking.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Mines the same as you bland, but mine has a silver something alarm, (or something like that) I dont think its standard, but one of the added extras when it was brought, correct me if i'm wrong though.

Didn't know about the fact that once u turn of the engine you cant start it without a, lock - unlock. When me and my dad were bringing it home from getting it that was a brown pants moment. Sitting in a tesco petrol station with the car not starting.

sorry to be vague, every time i want to turn the engine on, i have to lock the car using the r/c/l and unlock it again!!just annoying at petrol stations!!soz just ignore me, dnt have a clue about cars!!