ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk1...Sold! :(

corsa c exclusiv
Yup, she's sold. :(
Don't know if much of you heard about the head on collision last week up here in north east Scotland, but i knew all of the people involved and their families so thought i would be better to get a safer car as the clio didnt have any airbags. i wasnt really in any rush to sell, but my parents thought it was for the better, so she got traded in last saturday.
Last wash:
DSC01987-1.jpg

DSC01988.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

DSC01991.jpg

DSC01992.jpg

DSC01993.jpg

DSC01996.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

DSC01998.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

quite gutted to sell it really but i got £1750 for a trade in and im picking up my new car saturday so im pleased enough.

172 Cup
the cars mint!! Shame to see it go but i understand your reasons! Lets hope the new owner looks after it as well as u have!

corsa c exclusiv
you got £1750 for a mk 1 on an r plate?!?

yup, lol and from a garage too. was surprised myself actually i had many reciepts to prove all the work done i.e 1550 for fully respray 6/7 months ago. thought i would have only gotten about £1500 MAX

corsa c exclusiv
1.4 corsa c exclusive in black, leather heated seats ftw! :D

would have liked to keep the clio for longer, but im sure you'll see where im coming from.

i will own a 182 one day, still only 17. clio was only a 1.2

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Did I read that right???

One thousand seven hundred and fifty pounds for your old car????

corsa c exclusiv
yeah, they had it up for sale the night i handed my keys over, lol. not long now though, picking up the corsa saturday afternoon :)

corsa c exclusiv
cheers mate will do, soooo different to drive though, clio didnt have the best power steering if any could really feel the road with it and the clutch was stiff too, first car will always be special i spose, heres what it used to look like:

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

and a bit rat:

DSC00087-1.jpg

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Emm, maybe im wrong here, 1.2L Biarritz didnt come with power steering.
Looks a good example, i know where to trade mine in when i get rid of it.

Now for sale
RENAULT Clio 1.2 Biarritz , 3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 1997 R Reg , 61,000 miles, Metallic Black, MOT-02-2009. Body Coloured Bumpers, Front Fog Lights, Heated Rear Screen, Immobilizer, Manual Transmission, Paint Metallic, Rear Wash/Wipe, Tax, Alloy wheels, CD, Remote locking. Insurance Group:3, williams look a like thousands spent please phone for spec £2,250

E36 328
did the ph1 lights plug straight into the ph3 wiring?

cant believe you got that much for that car!!

corsa c exclusiv
the bodyshop wired the lights, but i think they fitted straight in yes, only thing that didnt fit was the alignment, but they sit perfectly

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Great looking car mate, I still miss mine at times. Onwards and upwards though.

Phase 1 172, boxster
How ironic, i just sold my valver rep today lol not for as much as you but still, will be sad to see it go