ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2/3 Bumpers

Renault Clio 2005 Extreme
Hi there Im new to the site and was wondering if any one could give me some info?!.

Ive got a 55 plate Clio Extreme and was wondering if it is possible to put 172/182 bumpers onto my car without many problems:S ?. My mate seems to think that they wont as he thinks that the 172/182's have larger arches?

Any ideas????

Cheers

www.renparts.co.uk
a bodyshop might be able to mould it to fit. but you do need if your just going to bolt the parts on the wings, and to make the wings look right the side skirts as well. I did it to mine yesterday ;)
thanks
josh

Renault Clio 2005 Extreme
Rite ok cheers for the info mate, what you saying is that they can and will fit but i may need them to be moulded or get the arches and skirts to match?
have you got any links or pictures you can send me of what yours looks like?
Cheers

Jeffers

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
the rear bumper fits on fine just the frot 1 as ive just orderd 1 and im taking it to a body shop to get it fitted to the standard arches rather than getting 172 arches and then having to buy spacers :)