ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 with Lenso BSX's PICS WANTED!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
"cough cough"

5617423450_965414c139_b.jpg

5616838083_b41c2db2f2_b.jpg

5617423878_81bcac2784_b.jpg

e87cc7a9.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
As much as I like the car .... :( you know how I feel about lenso's :(

We both know why i have them, as im a peasant without a full time job. Im not spending any more money on this car though and especialy on some wheels that are probably worth half the value of my car im not a VW owner ;)

CLIO PH1 172
Lol I was going to say, they are fake so why does it matter if people say there fake ? I'm not trying to pull them off as real lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
The bit that winds me up is people calling them fake BBS wheels, you dont see people calling comp's BBS copies that winds me up. Some f**king r****d off EU-twatia said on sax-p that the forum was invite only and that no one could join with fake lenso's! Lol so they are making fake versions of lenso's now?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i cant deney they look decent, im just a purist what can i say lol... although i did shamefully briefly consider the staggered reps for the golf

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
one last one, not the most recent infact 13months old but its summat i just came across.

859O3165.jpg

Vectra
165/50/15's and god knows how low, at a guess silly low as it tw@'s everything :D

ah right , yeah ad be getting 15s but on a 40-45 , the coilovers a have just waiting to be fitted allow 120mm drop its just getting them fitted , you kept the adjusters in rear?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Tyres were 165/50/15

coilovers i remember were 9 threads from the bottom on Rokkor Coilovers, i never actually measured the height unfort
and the rears were on custom made spring designed to lower 90mm, i had to customise the rear bumpstops because the springs were too low and it sat on the bumpstops initially.

this set up did however cause a few problems lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Good luck getting the tyres to stay on if your getting 165/40's infact i dont even think they will work, 45's will but thats pushing it.

My coilovers are ment to be 100mm i think, no rear adjusters not that they make much difference tbh.

Vectra
Good luck getting the tyres to stay on if your getting 165/40's infact i dont even think they will work, 45's will but thats pushing it.

My coilovers are ment to be 100mm i think, no rear adjusters not that they make much difference tbh.

yeah 40s would be pushing it , probalaly 45s ad go , these coilovers av got are the TA Technix ones they allow 120mm front and rear drop thats with adjusters , ad get adjusters removed but am getting a big old sub for the boot :)

has anyone had any problems with the sub frame etc... being 100mm+

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yea mines bent, as for 40's they wont work infact i dont even think anybody makes 165/40/15's do they?

f1b7a8be.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So there ya go and andy has to drive slow everywhere. Andy dont have your number anymore bud drop us a text