ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK3 1.6 Dynamique S - Opinions

Clio Extreme 3
Hi all

Thinking of getting a different car around September time.

Has anyone got/driven/tested a mk3 1.6 S? If so what are they like?
Iv driven a 1.6 C2 GT before at work and that was fairly nippy, but new clio will obviously way alot more.

Cheers, Jon

I can vouch for the one in the link will pull from 40 to silly speeds in 5th gear without a problem, less rattles than a Mk2 and even being that low is still a comfy ride.

Worth it just because I've driven it ;)

Clio Extreme 3
I would go for the clio over a c2 any day imo m8y

Oh definately mate, wouldnt want a C2 was just saying that the 1.6 engine in it seemed to pull well.

and christ the clio in that link is absolutely gorgeous! but waiting till end of sept when my 1 years NCD comes around to get one

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive only got experiance with mk2's but we have both a 1.6 16v 110bhp Dynamique and a 1.5 DCi 100 Dynamique.

the 1.6 16v is faster overall when your screaming thru the revs, but around town the 100 is quicker due to all that torque and it has much less torque than the newer dci 106's which now also have a 6 speed box and the dyn S 1.6 doesnt.

it all depends on cash really, the DCi 106 is probably quite expensive compaired to a similar spec and millage 1.6 16v but it would be the dci for me.

White Sti Hatch
Oh definately mate, wouldnt want a C2 was just saying that the 1.6 engine in it seemed to pull well.

and christ the clio in that link is absolutely gorgeous! but waiting till end of sept when my 1 years NCD comes around to get one

Oh hai....My car :cool: