ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 Bluetooth, cruise and USB tunepoint

Clio III Dynamique
Good afternoon people. I own a 59 plate mk3 facelift Clio Dynamique and want to fit a few things to it.

Firstly Bluetooth, I've had a brief look into this and found that the I-Music special edition which is lower spec than my car comes with Bluetooth but seems to be fitted with the same stereo as my car, so is adding Bluetooth to my car a simple case of hooking it up to the Renault clip computer and enabling Bluetooth?

Secondly I'd like cruise control, I know I'd need to replace my airbag for one from a 197/200 etc with buttons for cruise on it, and also fit the cruise control button by the handbrake in place of the coin tray, but after that is it a case of just enabling cruise with the computer again?

Finally, I was looking on the Renault website and in the accessories section they list a multi function tune point with USB port, and the photo shows it as something similar to what's fitted in the GT Line Clio, it says you can buy this from the parts dept at the dealer, so do you just remove the existing RCA jack type socket thing from infront of the centre console cup holder and fit this in its place?