ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk3 Facelift... Needing help!

Clio Mk3 Facelift
Alright lads, I've been on here a few times looking for some mods... unfortunately there isn't much on the MK3 facelifts... as I think they are a b**ch to mod!

My car is purely stock... I've changed the lights and debadged her today.
I want to get some ideas off everyone an see what people think is best.
New alloys are a must, just unsure where to pick some up!

ALSO MAJOR help; Speaker adapters for the doors/back?? Anyone know where I can get some?
(I'm a bit of a spastic as this is my first car! I always had motorbikes before)

Appreciate all the help I can get!

IMG_3252.jpeg

Clio mk3
Nice to see another mk3 facelift :)
I've done a few mods to mine including 45mm springs,turini wheels,debadged,20mm spacers on the rear and a full ash induction kit and a spoiler. Here's some pictures of that helps:)
0ecfef88888a24fbea735507a427fdac.jpg

afef8e10705f98649e539a295b1878a7.jpg

62e1e1de4b1619ede2567c8b69fd9987.jpg

d9dd79c03b95dcacb4a00f53250af81f.jpg

1edc3e2d619d51eb30debe0c34455efd.jpg

Clio Mk3 Facelift
Nice to see another mk3 facelift :smile:
I've done a few mods to mine including 45mm springs,turini wheels,debadged,20mm spacers on the rear and a full ash induction kit and a spoiler.
Ah man I love it, Sleek and simple!

Where did you get your spoiler, wheels and springs from?
I assume full lock doesn't rub?

I might just get a panel filter instead of an induction kit?
Heard all sh*t about wrecking MPG an I do long journeys for work and to see the Mrs.

Also are you badges golden? Where did you get them if so.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
I'm running a k&n induction kit and still getting 35-36 mpg with quite an eager right foot. The springs and spacers are fk

Clio mk3
Ah man I love it, Sleek and simple!

Where did you get your spoiler, wheels and springs from?
I assume full lock doesn't rub?

I might just get a panel filter instead of an induction kit?
Heard all sh*t about wrecking MPG an I do long journeys for work and to see the Mrs.

Also are you badges golden? Where did you get them if so.

Spoiler is from a clio tce I think,springs and spacers are fk sport ones. No running at all :) with the audio I have a after market alpine head unit but I didn't buy the wire for the steering wheel controls. Yea the induction kit does effect the mpg a bit but that's just because I'm heavy footed on times. And the badges are wrapped in gold vinyl