ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio mk3 lowerd

Clio 197
hi i had my clio mk3 lowerd this week on 45mil h&rs witch i am happy with the ride hasent reli been effected much but the performance has takes corners alot better.
also got the origional alloys back on whitch im happy about thanks josh :)

i am now looking to get it couler coded and the rear moulds smoothed off, also wanting 25mil spacers all around and a rs grill.

i was thinking an sx boddy kit but im unsure what do you think???

Attachments

• 2011-12-10 13.37.16.jpg
    2011-12-10 13.37.16.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 2011-12-10 13.37.27.jpg
    2011-12-10 13.37.27.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 2011-12-10 13.37.40.jpg
    2011-12-10 13.37.40.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 125
  Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
10000x better stance, I have a mk3 still on standard susp and it's horrendous.

Doesn't look too bad atm, but maybe some small spacers on the back would do it good?

Clio 197
get it lowerd mate only cost me 65 for the springs fitterd.

and i agree it needs spacers im goin to go with 25mil all round when i have 250 spair lol
goin to get the rear moulds smoothed off and the rest couler coded first tho

M135i
Looks good man glad they fiited alright will have to meet for some pics one day seen as you dont live too far away

Clio 197
wongy9 said:
yeh cool, you say other night you got ur exhaust done aswel? :/
yeah mate doing it this saturday we dint have time this weekend need to drop the back axel to get it in without cuting it

GTdan said:
Looks good man glad they fiited alright will have to meet for some pics one day seen as you dont live too far away

cheers dan they went on easy only took an hour and yeah we will do mate as soon as i get it couler coded drop me a text :)

Wests Renault said:
looks good, not really a big fan of the sx body kit though

i like them tbh just cant get hold of one probly be the last thing i do tbh see what it looks like when i have stoped messing with it lol

Clio 197
when the weather is nice lol its abit cold atm lol
im think im guna try couler code it myself like you dan if u want to show us how its done lol

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
sorry to rob thread, theres a lad i know who works at a well known body shop, he said he could colour doors top front bits above grill and rear for 90£ inc paints..? what you think god price? his boss quoted 180 :/ so F that! and badges for extra 10a?

Clio 197
ive put 20 mill spacers on the rear of my gt and they look great tried some on the front and they made it look to bulky, just didnt look right.

nice car mate i loved my MK3 dyan s
thanks mate im thinking 25mil spacers all round me lol

SX bodykit would suit it I bet. Looks good :)
cheers bud i think it will just cant get hold of one

sorry to rob thread, theres a lad i know who works at a well known body shop, he said he could colour doors top front bits above grill and rear for 90£ inc paints..? what you think god price? his boss quoted 180 :/ so F that! and badges for extra 10a?

thats cheap that i think if he is good does he want to do mine lol

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
yeh! well he's a professional sprayer and he resprayed my splitter, looks good! he just do it out of hours and he said look top job so might take his work for it :) lol

Italian 3.2 V6
Looking good. Don't get the SX kit - :dead: . Just stick to the spacers and RS grill = WinWin!

Clio 197
yeh! well he's a professional sprayer and he resprayed my splitter, looks good! he just do it out of hours and he said look top job so might take his work for it :) lol
go for it mate thats a good price

Looking good. Don't get the SX kit - :dead: . Just stick to the spacers and RS grill = WinWin!
cheers psj i dont think im goin to get one there not worth the money it will cost... just goin to do what you said and get it couler coded and have the rear moulds smoothed off

Clio 197
i got h&rs i dropped on somone was selling them second hand not been on car long.. and my mate fitterd them for 15quid. you can get h&r springs of internet for about £140. i would recomend h&rs has they havent reli afected the ride but it takes corners alot better

E30 318iS x2
I've got 20mm spacers on mine and it gives it a much better stance with the lowering. I've only droped my 30mm in Eibach springs but I hit my SX splitter on and smallest of slopes with it lowered that small amount.

Clio 197
just wanting a photo shop request i want it couler coding the door strips and bits on the bumper
the alloys gloss black
and the grills and badges gloss black
also smoked indicaters and rear lights