ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio modifications

Renault clio 1.2
I have just bought my first car which is a Renault clio 1.2 dynamique 2005 (silver), I'm wanting to add some mods (nothing majors) just to make it look better and sound better, I don't want to spend too much because there car didn't cost a lot, I'm just looking for some ideas, some pictures would help to.
(If you add something please add where it could get it or a rough price of it, also add makes please thanks)

thanks!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Put money in the bank, it's a 1.2/girls/shopping car that is purely to get you some ncb/experience.

Its rs honestly a waste pal, I spent silly money on my old car and got next to nothing back when I could afford a bigger, faster, nicer car.

I'm boy saying this to be malicious so please don't take offense.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
What knuckles said tbh. Don't waste money modifying a 1200 it's really not worth it, hell it's barely worth modifying the sports inless you got serious money to burn.

172 Cup Track Daily
Quite honestly, the best thing you can do on a 1.2 is whack on the nicest coilovers you can afford with some 15" turbines or rare cool wheels. It'll look great and not cost the earth. If you really want to change up the interior, maybe invest in a sport interior.

Keep it and enjoy it for a while, then upgrade when you simply cannot bare the snails pace.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it was me, i'd fit a set of coilovers and a set of 16 inch sport wheels. Oh and a better stereo because Renault ones are shite.

Other than that, I really don't see the point in exhausts/air filters etc. It's a 75bhp clio.

RB 182
White bulbs, silver indicators, fresh number plates, general tidying, good clean and detail. Will make it look better and preserve the value of the car