ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio on the ramps

Subaru Impreza P1
Went to Carnetix in Melton Mowbry on Friday for a visual inspection of the suspension and brakes.
:S
Got a good report back;).....only issue was a scratched/scorned rear disc.

Over the next few months going to have 2 new front tyres Toyo T1r, Set of rear disc`s and pads, Rear ARB, Front polybushed.

Got my first track day booked for Donnington on November 24th:D

2013-10-18104859_zps786c990d.jpg

2013-10-18104917_zps07c84ebb.jpg

Subaru Impreza P1
Which tyres would you recomend??

I`m only thinking of having Toyos as I have them on my P1, I have done a couple of track days and they seem pretty good.....and they seem to be very popular with the Jap scene.

Alternativly looking at AD08s

As for the BAZZZOOOKKKAAAA:lolup:.....lol.....on the car when I brough it.....sound quite nice tbh. So that will be stopping on

Range Rover Sport
If your doing a track day don't put t1r tyres on.

Car looks nice.

Ran the 172 on T1R's all day at an Oulton outting. They did ok. For £50.00 a corner they are no 'track day' tyre but certainly not as bad a people make out.

Obviously a more track specific tyre would be better I.E R888 but even then there only a watered down 'track slick' at a higher cost.

Like I say for me the T1R was ok for Oulton could of been better but could of been a lot worse too.

Audi A5
AD08's all day, they might be a lot more expensive but they won't fall apart on track.

Oh and lol at the bloke on the right!

Nothing wrong with T1Rs, excellent value for money tyre. I done 5 trackdays on mine and they still had life left.

If your going out for cheap fun then they're fine, if you have deeper pockets and want to go as fast as you can (not always the most fun!) then look into AD08s.

Subaru Impreza P1
Cheers guys.....Taking all your advice on board....and to be honest I`m a track novice, so I won`t be caning it round the track until I feel alot more confident....So I think the Toyo`s will be fine until then.

Here`s my mate PH 1 Track Clio

IMG_46341024x680_zpsb450899d.jpg

med_gallery_623_129_431965_zps93030ca5.jpg