ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio or defender 110

mk4 golf gttdi180
ive had a rare oppurtunity to get a v reg defender110 mfor a very good price .im into offroading and allready have a well modded suzuki sj but if i am to go for a landy it would mean selling the clio .
i brought the clio to get away from slow things eg my jeep (about as fast as a donkey)lol so its a hard choice but then i would also sell thye jeep witch ive owned for over 3 years and it was my first car so is very precious to me what would you lot go with ?

Keep the SJ, you've got the best of both worlds. I couldn't use a 4x4 everyday. Im getting a Landy Series 3 at Easter!

I won't use it every day, well maybe during the summer! Is yours the
2 1/4 petrol? About 15mpg aren't they?

I won't use it every day, well maybe during the summer! Is yours the
2 1/4 petrol? About 15mpg aren't they?

haha...yep...1978 but the engine has been replaced by a reconditioned military one..(same type)...

4gears...

70mph on the motorway....once...

lol, the one I drove topped out at 50ish!! You take yours offroad?

i took my last one (1975, 109)...but this one hasnt been yet...they guy that owned it before has had it lifted, with some MT tytres on it MASSIVE....its a pick up 109...

guy had done a LOT of work to it...unfortunately was desperate to sell, so i swiped it up at a good price...

You can pick them up quick cheap now, im after an 88" with the canvas back, preferably tax excempt! Im hoping to find one thats had the work done already, like yours.

williams and trophy
if your into off roading, get rid of the sj, hardly owts a challenge for their light weight, according to my mate whos done a lot in his landys. he also has a jacked sj, but says its no fun cos he never gets stuck in it like he does in his landys, same tracks/trials. lol.

Defender90, RocketIII
Mmmmm. Difficult one that.
Had my Defender 90 over 3 years now as my only car and hopefully going to get a 182 very soon.:)
(been hanging around here far too long without one)

Do your best to get both :cool:
You NEED both!

Pic from last week.
A little cleaning required :eek:

Resize.jpg

mk4 golf gttdi180
im in stow where you ive got my jeep done up spent 3000 on it for offroad but its getting a bit to small youll have to come offroading with me if your around

mk4 golf gttdi180
if your into off roading, get rid of the sj, hardly owts a challenge for their light weight, according to my mate whos done a lot in his landys. he also has a jacked sj, but says its no fun cos he never gets stuck in it like he does in his landys, same tracks/trials. lol.
thats my problem and my sj is to small for work now so the 110 would be ideal with alift and cage etc

Defender90, RocketIII
That'll be good. My brother has just bought himself a Suzuki.
I'm in Gloucester.

Pic is from the Minety 4x4 Pay'n'Play site.
I'll give you a PM when we go next. First Sunday of the month.

Suzuki.jpg