ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio PH1 1.2

BMW 320ci
Hi mate do you have an expression too? How do i go about putting in fogs?

Yeah mate I have, you need to get a foglight kit (foglights, fog brackets, wiring loom, fuse, 2 switch fog indicator stalk). Breakers yards can give you everything for around £65, but when I went the guy told me that it might not work even when its all wired up as its an expression. So I didn't bother getting them will get them when my cars finished when I can waste £65 on them.

Or you could just buy the fogs, dont needed to be wired in as MOT doesn't test them and people hate people driving with fogs on, unless its foggy of course :).

F56 MINI Cooper S
nah tbh with you mate im not fussed about them working,how much more paint work have u got to do on yours?

BMW 320ci
nah tbh with you mate im not fussed about them working,how much more paint work have u got to do on yours?

You can probably pick up a pair for about £30 then mate.

Ive just finished painting all the front trim, side trims probably lacquer them in an hour or two.

House smells of all the paint now seen as the weathers s**t lol.

You started doing your other bits yet?

F56 MINI Cooper S
not sure wether to do them or not as the match isnt spot on, worried about them sticking out looking s**t. My kitchen was the same yesterday, smelt of paint and had all of the paint dust on the tiles etc. :)

BMW 320ci
not sure wether to do them or not as the match isnt spot on, worried about them sticking out looking s**t. My kitchen was the same yesterday, smelt of paint and had all of the paint dust on the tiles etc. :)

Its because theres loads of shades of 632, best bet is to take it to a paint shop that offers colour matching service and they'll match it perfect thats what I did.

Ive had to open all the windows and the back door to vent it out lol. Just added another layer of lacquer on my side trims so should be dry in an hour so I'll post some pics up.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Its because theres loads of shades of 632, best bet is to take it to a paint shop that offers colour matching service and they'll match it perfect thats what I did.

Ive had to open all the windows and the back door to vent it out lol. Just added another layer of lacquer on my side trims so should be dry in an hour so I'll post some pics up.
yeah thats wat i had to do to let the vapours out lol. sweet mate, make sure u show me the pics :)