ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio pics, advice needed?

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Clio 'valver look alike' pics, advice needed

Hi all, took some pics of my clio today to post up as im in need of advice, basically theres something that makes my car look pants in my eyes, but i cant put my finger on it, was wondering if anyone had any adivce on how to make it look better/improve it?
any help would be great, opinions welcome..

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
  Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
As the saying goes you get what you pay for....

how about....

williams wheels in white/silver
Turinis
Superleggeras
white/black turbines
compomotives
speedline pro corse IIRC

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
defo black alloys then u can keep all the other stuff an it will be well stealthy, black willies mmmmmmmm

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
tried a set of black wheels on it and it looked shi*e too much black, looked really odd i thought?

1.8 Civic EX
defo the wheels and the rear lights...the boot looks a bit odd for some reason? has it been smoothed? just dosent look right...almost a different colour but then that could just be the light in the pics....

angel eyes and spoiler are fine but then I'm biased as I have the same on mine....

don't go for the whole black stelth look...looks silly...maybe your tints are just too dark as well? looks a bit like a van (sorry)

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
no rear wiper because it never worked so i took it off and stuck a bung in the hole, nothings been smoothed apart from the bonnet but i stuck the badge back on cos i dint like the way it looked (bonnet came smoothed) boot should be same colour, not been sprayed or anything, as for the rsi in the above link, i really am not a fan, but i guess its just what you like, only the 2 rear side windows are tinted and there done in a light tint,

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
superfastdan said:
the rear wings are not valver wings, hence pap appearance.

well thats what i thought at first but iv since seen others with valver wings and they seem to look better,

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Rhino16v said:
check the for sale section...someone has literally just posted up some mk1 rear lights for sale ;)

annoying thing is i only sprayed them a week or two ago only to find they look shite :dapprove:

1.8 Civic EX
bradus said:
i like dont like the wheels white willy wheels or polished will look good

Have to say, I'm with Jonny on this one....I've gone right off all these random willy wheel contaptions...they just look like dodgy steel wheels to me unless they are the proper colour on the proper car....

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Rhino16v said:
Have to say, they just look like dodgy steel wheels to me unless they are the proper colour on the proper car....

thats actually exactly what i was thinking but dint wanna get slated for it :eek:

1.8 Civic EX
haha just say it mate...it's only a forum...it's not as if anyone is gonna come round and duff you up for saying it....*runs off to lock the door*

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Rhino16v said:
haha just say it mate...it's only a forum...it's not as if anyone is gonna come round and duff you up for saying it....*runs off to lock the door*

haha! what wheels are you running?

Civic Type-R
IMO you need to change the front lights back to standard and put smoked side repeaters on it :) Everything else looks cool. Am liking the smoked rear lights and spoiler (prob cos I used to have the same spoiler on my old RT)

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Rhino16v said:
blimey! you don't hang about!
ebay;) happened to be browsing and saw them with 10mins to go, and ther only 5 mins down the road! il post pics up if i can collect them and fit them tonight

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
new wheels. better or worse?

Attachments

• DSC01625 (Small).JPG
    DSC01625 (Small).JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01624 (Small).JPG
    DSC01624 (Small).JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 46