ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio possibly sold.

Looks like my car will be sold tomorrow, had a boy come look at it tonight and then an hour later brought his dad round to have a look over it and seems very keen, said he will let me know tomorrow.

I already feel like I miss it and it is parked outside, don't really want to sell it but just can't really afford it at the minute with no work and the insurance up on it.

I will eagerly be looking forward to the day when I get a new one.

Haha, I need to sell it, the boy cant get the cash together now apparently, although he did say it was the best driving car and best handling car he has ever drove, too true.

Don't tar us all with that brush! I had a standard 1.25 Fiesta for 4 years before I bought my Cup.
For the record, all my cars have been standard before my 197 and 172 Cup. :)

I, too, have personally not been there. I was speaking figuratively to kindly imply - "we're not all perfect". I'm dissapointed that I've had to spell it out to you.

Oh well. :)