ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Progress

PH1 172
exactly what i want to to dutty - problem is the coils i got have fixed 60mm springs...so need to find somewhere else to get new rear springs to lower it more!! any ideas?

PH1 172
wheels r 16s! pete will prob be anout aroun 10ish....only for a quick run tho!! out next week wit the new rear bumper and a few other goodies that are coming my way ;)

PH1 172
some new additions today
firstly 172 rear bumper and magnex exhaust -
AugustMeet018.gif

AugustMeet015.gif

AugustMeet013.gif

secondly the 'clio sport' sill plates from a 182 -
AugustMeet011.gif

and finally a set of ukdm wind deflectors ;) -
AugustMeet022.gif

and a few of how it sat tonight at the Detailing World NI meet -
AugustMeet012.gif

AugustMeet023.gif

AugustMeet017.gif

one with GazVW's Motor -
AugustMeet032.gif

comments all welcome!
PS Fk adjustable rears are arriving next week to bring the back down to match the front!

Mercedes C Class Sport
I really like that mate, id have got different wheels but i respect your choice. I'd get a megane splitter to replace that standard dynamique one, will look even better

PH1 172
tbh mate i wanted oz superlegs at the start...but these came up at a good price...and not as common on clios!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks awesome, i really like it, a bit different too.

Two questions, (both money related) how much does lowering it set you back on insurance?

and how much did the colour coding cost?

A pm would be appreciated if ya don't wanna go blurting it :D

PH1 172
lowering didnt cost me anything - Quinn Direct

colour coding cost 230 not including rear bumper!

thanks for all the comments!

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
lol...i think he thinks this is a thread to post your before and after pics :p

BTW are your oz super t alloys width 7j and what colour are they refurbed in ??

PH1 172
yea 7j and they are the original oz anthracite colour...now discontiuned!!! had my painter running around like a mad man trying to get the colour code!

PH1 172
lol thanks martin! well rear FK springs should be coming from Russ@Gasperformance sometime this week

big shout out to him for sorting me out and at an excellent price! good guy to work with and very helpful!!