ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio rally incar - Epynt 2015

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Decided to do the British MSA Tarmac championship this year, first event at Epynt, never been there before and 15 mile stages in the rain on pace notes !!!!!

SS2 incar in 2 parts

Although running steady and well within ourselves we were 3rd in class and well above were I thought we would be. Car was great.

However ended badly when we punctured a tyres and crashed through s sign post and bank.

Car all fixed now but snapped my Achilles heel so won't be doing anything soon :-(

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Looks like you aquaplaned coming up to the junction and that pulled you offline.
Love epynt, although I have only done it in the dark on road rallies.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
It's even better when the army are on exercise at the same time, rallying over there with the sound of gunfire.
Came flying over one crest and a group of squaddies dived out of the way of the road.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
For everyone just in case, I did my Achilles playing tennis not crashing the car :)

It was uneventful in the car, never crashed on a straight before LoL