ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio rear splitter

mk2 slow. . .
who was it on hear who had the rear splitter on their clio. If i remember it was a silver 5 door one, and its now been lowered on the 172 16" wheels sprayed anthracite. I can't find any pictures of it, or where i can get the splitter from as im after one.

anyone help me out as to whos it is or were i can contact him?

andy

J03

MX5 1.8
i know what you mean, its part of a renault 'sport' bodykit for the lesser models 1.2, 1.4 etc... there normally on ebay or k-tec. its like a long strip that attaches to the lower section on the rear bumper

mk2 slow. . .
yer it goes in the little re-cess on the rear bumper, looks kind of like a difusser, realy hard to explain unless you have seen it, but if you know what im on about you will know who im on about.

still anyone know how i can get hold of him or were i can get one?

andy

mk2 slow. . .
thank you, and everyone has their own oppinion as to what looks good, or what they like, if everyone listenend to each other, then everyone would have coilovers and turnis, i like to be different, but not to different!

C

Cupster

I used to have a cup splitter on the rear of my old cup. No pics but looked pretty cool.