ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Refrence CD

Hey, Im after a copy of the cd/file/word document or whatever it is that lists and has diagrams of a 2001-04 clio and has part prices or what have you. Ive seen quite a few copy and pastes of info from it.

Anyone help me out here?

Pm Smokey he sells them for £7.50 if you dont get anywere PM me Ill see what I can do.

The CDs are what Renault uses. They cover all the Renault variaties from the 25 to the new Megan however there a few months old so dont include the 182 and Megan RS

PS Im away from tonight for a few days and even then Im only back for a day and away till next Sunday so dont expect and instant answer.

Trophy

Just want it for part numbers and prices.

Eliminates the chance of the Reno parts bloke getting it wrong!
No offence JAY.;)

Mat.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 21 July 2004

Just want it for part numbers and prices.

Eliminates the chance of the Reno parts bloke getting it wrong!
No offence JAY.;)

Mat.

non taken mate. all the parts and prices are there for old vehicles. its just the repair manual side thats a bit limited for older cars.

Yes excellent!

Also Im not sure if you are aware........you do realise there is a 67Mb p**n video there too...is that a bonus?!!!! :eek:;)

Somone wanna tell me how the hell that link works?, Do i download all the files? and how do i get them working cause ive never used .bin files or .cue files before.

Sy

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by SyCD on 21 July 2004

Somone wanna tell me how the hell that link works?, Do i download all the files? and how do i get them working cause ive never used .bin files or .cue files before.

Sy
you need to download the files into separate directories for each disk, each directory should have 1 x bin file and 1 x cue file, then you download CDrwin and point it to the cue file and it will write the cd from the bin file, this is the same as burning a vcd, heres a link which also explains it

http://www.videohelp.com/cdrwin.htmhttp://www.videohelp.com/cdrwin.htm

this is actually a very good site for all video formats

hmm,

Ive downloaded and extracted all 3 cds listed on that website.

And i think ive installed them. Ive got an icon on my desktop called Dialogys MPF.
When i click on it i get a small, blank white screen.

Any ideas chaps?

Hello,

IIRC when I installed it, if you just ignore the Start Menu icons and have a look in the directory where you installed Dialogys, there is a file called "Dialogys.bat" (or similar), that I ran that to launch the program. The icons that it installed on the start menu never worked for some reason.

Hope this helps

Crad

As i remember you need to do a custom install for quciktime so EVERYTHING gets loaded. that should eliminate the white screen/not being able to see anything.

its a bit of a crappy installer, i had to install all the components (acrobate, JAVA and custom quicktime for everything) before doing disc 1, disc 2 then disc 1 again before it worked.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Sorry, I have had to remove the link from the above thread. Please do not post a link to this software on the forums as it is copyright protected software.

If you want to do things like that use e-mail or PMs.

05 182

okay i have it working, but how do i know what car type mine is! There appears to be a lot of codes!! Ive got a clio2 1.6 16v...

Any chance of a PM with the link from someone - I need to order something on my car that Renault deny is there - well the one lad I spoke to anyway!

Da

Less

Quote: Originally posted by Scribbler on 22 July 2004

can someone just do me a copy and ill give them the money!
Ive got the Renault Dialogys CDs, bought them from eBay but as yet am still to get the bl00dy things to work!!! Fully installled but everytime I run it, an error occurs and it quits!!!??? Getting nowhere with the guy I bought it from either!!!!! :mad:

if youve got quicktime, uninstall it from your pc and then install it from the educational Cd that comes with it. I had to install mine about 8 times before it started to work

Da

Less

done that mate, several times!! Dont think its 8 yet tho LOL!!!!! Will give it a bash...