ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio required for magazine photoshoot

1974 MGB GT
Hello chaps,
Hoping you might be able to help with an upcoming magazine photoshoot...
I'm putting together a three-car article on turn of the milllennium hot hatches and need a c2002 172 to complete the set. Original and unmodified is definitely desired, and the preferred colour is silver – but could work with anything at a push. Plans are still a bit up in the air, but we're hoping to do it between 30 January-1 February, so the first three days of next week. It's (hopefully) going to be at Longcross Proving Ground (KT16 0EE), near Chobham, and will probably kick off around 10am until 2-3pm.
Sadly there's not much budget, but we can certainly reimburse you for petrol and buy you a spot of lunch, plus give a thank you to the club in the article and supply you with a set of professional photographs from the day. We'll also take care of insurance.
If you think you might be able to help please let me know :)
Best,
Greg

PH1

Size_Matters_03.jpg

Or PH2

8109.jpg

@GregMac1

2000 clio sport 172
Hello chaps,
Hoping you might be able to help with an upcoming magazine photoshoot...
I'm putting together a three-car article on turn of the milllennium hot hatches and need a c2002 172 to complete the set. Original and unmodified is definitely desired, and the preferred colour is silver – but could work with anything at a push. Plans are still a bit up in the air, but we're hoping to do it between 30 January-1 February, so the first three days of next week. It's (hopefully) going to be at Longcross Proving Ground (KT16 0EE), near Chobham, and will probably kick off around 10am until 2-3pm.
Sadly there's not much budget, but we can certainly reimburse you for petrol and buy you a spot of lunch, plus give a thank you to the club in the article and supply you with a set of professional photographs from the day. We'll also take care of insurance.
If you think you might be able to help please let me know :)
Best,
Greg
Hi a little to soon for me i am in the process of doing up my silver phase 1 year 2000 keeping it all original another time maybe