ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio revamp?

Renaultclio mk3
hi, the clio is away to the bodyshop at the moment. its taking on a evo 8 front bumper headlights and bonnet all cut to fit of course:D

just wondering tho i want to do something different with the tailgate and was looking at the corsa badboy tailgate but obv doesnt fit my clio, is there one out for it?

cheers

Chocolate Bar™
kennyclio54 said:
was looking at the corsa badboy tailgate but obv doesnt fit my clio, is there one out for it?

you want something that cuts over the top of the rear clusters?

or am i confused!

Renaultclio mk3
its the mk2 phase 3 clio, yeah im looking for a tailgate clio copy of the badboy that will just cut off the top of the clusters.

kenny

Renaultclio mk3
not got any pics as of yet. but yeah wasnt cheap had to get the bumper made to fit same with the bonnet and the head lights had to have mounts made to fit. making a massive difference to the front end. sure there wont be many clios with an evo 8 front end on it cost just over a £1000 to do the front end alone. just want to get something sorted for the back?

kenny

Renaultclio mk3
hmmm skyline rear? how nice you think the skyline clusters would be on the clio? i was thinking of completely smoothing over the tailgate including clusters and putting the clusters at the back window?

kenny

Totally smooth it and just leave the skyline clusters.

How long have you been working on this, get some pics up asap, need to see this!

Renaultclio mk3
the bodywork has just been started m8, i will get some pics up when i get it back from the bodyshop it will certainly be different. i like the idea of the skyline rear btw

kenny