ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio rolled into Asda!

Da

Less
Spotted this last night whilst at the Asda in Colne.

Apologies for the crap phone pics but it was dark and the police were watching! ;)

th_Image001-7.gif

th_Image000-8.gif

click for fullsize

It was basically just off the road, across the pavement and balanced on the dividing wall into the Asda carpark. Looked fair well smashed up I hope whoever was in it is ok! :eek:

Roof was crumpled and looked like it had met a lamp post or some similar unmoveable object!

Reg began NX52 I believe and it was a silver Mk2.

how in the hell can that happen if it was being driven properly, looks like they made a proper job out of it aswell lol :clown:

Last edited:

Da

Less
The road just outside Asda is a long sweeping wide bend and it's a quiet road so my guess is that too much speed, wet road and a kerb means a close call with a lamp post! ;)

Spanner indeed!

Shocking, parking like that in a parent and child space :rolleyes:

Hope they're alright, but you've got to wonder what happened to cause a car to roll in a carpark and dent the roof as much as that...