ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rolling Road Day?

has anyone got one arranged for anytime over the next 6 weeks or so?

I'm interested to know what kind of figure the Trophy's got, while the engines still standardish ;)

Rather than just turn up at a local one and have nothing to compare it too, it would be handy too meet up with some more Clio's off here.

Any thoughts anyone?

Chris

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
has anyone got one arranged for anytime over the next 6 weeks or so?

I'm interested to know what kind of figure the Trophy's got, while the engines still standardish ;)

Rather than just turn up at a local one and have nothing to compare it too, it would be handy too meet up with some more Clio's off here.

Any thoughts anyone?

Chris

Well unless the cars were done on the same rollers on the same day by the same tester, you can not compare them imo.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
One on Sunday in Ipswich, a few of us are going, gunna be featured in PFC as a french car RR day.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
if we get 10 names down within the next 2 weeks i can ring paul at rs tuning in leeds and organise something.

cost is £35 a car porviding we get ten cars

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thats good.

Would hate to do mine, knowing it should get 180 odd and then seeing it may struggle to get 170

you may be suprised and end up with a freak of an engine pushing 190 you never know. get your name down!