ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 172 Phase 2 Holland Immobiliser problems

Clio RS 172 Phase 2
I know there a lot off topics about this but i'm starting a new one anyway. I got probs with my immo. Fault code by clip is DF067, connection between the Ring and the decoder ( UCH ). The problem is that there is no 5v to the ring when the light flashes fast so it doesn't reads my key and the car will not start. Can i just don't put a 5v wire from somewhere else to it, would this problem be solved then or what ? Thanks anyway ;)

Ps: Sorry for the incorrect english words/phrases

Clio RS 172 Phase 2
Still don't fixed it, checked all the wiring of the Immobiliser. Getting 5v + and - on the transponder ring, signal to the UCH is good. Can High and Low to the ECU is also good. What is the problem ???? UCH ? Still keeping the DF067 fault code with Clip.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Have you considered that it may actually be the UCH at fault?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You've given it Earth, +5v and are pretty certain the coded line is continuous with the UCH. I've only ever seen 2 barrels fail in nearly 15yrs so my money is on the UCH

Clio RS 172 Phase 2
Yes, so i would say, it's just my bad luck haha ? I've already ordered a brand new UCH and Key. I'm sick and tired of this s**t now.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The cars are generally very reliable but the UCH is an expensive piece of kit but I'd try and get it properly diagnosed to save off spending money on the wrong thing.

Clio RS 172 Phase 2
Already diagnosed it with Clip and had contact with a Renault Electric expert. He said the same ;)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Even if you have access to another UCH it will help. Fit it, watch the ADAC LED flash at 1hz indicating immob is active then insert the key. If it flashes at 4hz it is saying the key has been read and is not authorised on your vehicle proving that the setup on your car is functioning.

Clio RS 172 Phase 2
Ok, i will give that i try. Didn't tought about that ;) Thanx mate! By the way, the strange thing is that today the car started for a couple of times. After a couple of starts it blocked again. Sometimes it won't start for over 1 or 2 days and sometimes it's running a complete week.

Clio RS 172 Phase 2
I tried it, he's still aint reading the key. So my UCH is good probarly. I found another issue, someone cutted the code wire from the transponder to the UCH and reconnected it. Maybe that's interrupting the signal ?

Clio RS 172 Phase 2
I think i solved the problem. I bended the pins slightly in the Transponder ring en made sure they make a good connection with connector. Also putted a new plug in the connector for the Communication line to the UCH. As far now, it's still starting perfect!

Clio Sport 172
Hello everyone!
My first post in here.. :)
I've had similar problems with my Clio 172. The car didn't recognize the the key, remote control was OK. IMMO light flashing quickly...
Luckily I got also a spare key that works well.
I opened the non-working one and found out that there was a bad solder joints at the coil at the PCB. (the "clever" part of the key is powered by induction).
Soldered them, and all other joints of the key PCB, and the key came alive again.
No IMMO-problems since...
So, if you got similar problem, I recommend to do that first before anything else.
Easy and fast job to resolder(just add some flux and warm it up) couple of joints. (you'll need a loop/microscope to do it properly)