ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS Line 2020 - Clock keeps resetting

Clio RS Line 2020
Hi Everyone,

I dont know if this has been answered so here goes.

i have just recently got a Clio RS Line 2020.

Love the car and everything but i have a problem with the Clock.

everytime i turn off the car and back on again, the Clock keeps changing to a random time. iv read somewhere it may be due to low battery but its a brand new car. the Clock is the only thing that changes. my mileage trip doesnt change, no other settings change apart from the Clock.

also, even when i click on "Set Time Automatically", it gives me a wrong time, as if the Car is set up in a different country, but its set up as the correct country im in (UK).

does anyone have a solution to this please?

many thanks.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Take it back to the supplying dealer ? It's a brand new car.

Do you know when it was built ? It could feasibly have been built 6+ months before you drove home in it, so a dead battery is a possibility.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
When I had clock issues with my 220, the radio needed a software update which sorted it. Doubt a new car should need one, but worth an ask

Renault Clio Rs Line
Hi Everyone,

I dont know if this has been answered so here goes.

i have just recently got a Clio RS Line 2020.

Love the car and everything but i have a problem with the Clock.

everytime i turn off the car and back on again, the Clock keeps changing to a random time. iv read somewhere it may be due to low battery but its a brand new car. the Clock is the only thing that changes. my mileage trip doesnt change, no other settings change apart from the Clock.

also, even when i click on "Set Time Automatically", it gives me a wrong time, as if the Car is set up in a different country, but its set up as the correct country im in (UK).

does anyone have a solution to this please?

many thanks.
Hi Hadinho9

Did you manage to resolve this issue at all? I took delivery of my Clio RSLine yesterday and am having the same issue.

Thanks
Kate

Clio RS Line 2020
Hi Hadinho9

Did you manage to resolve this issue at all? I took delivery of my Clio RSLine yesterday and am having the same issue.

Thanks
Kate
hi kate.

yes the car was fixed. apologies for not updating the thread.

so as ol’ tarby above said, it was down to a software update that Renault had to do themselves.

so took it in to the nearest dealer and they sorted it out

Renault Clio Rs Line
hi kate.

yes the car was fixed. apologies for not updating the thread.

so as ol’ tarby above said, it was down to a software update that Renault had to do themselves.

so took it in to the nearest dealer and they sorted it out
Oh brilliant. Thank you. I will have a look into this ☺

Clio RS Line 2020
It is possible to do yourself if the dealer won't assist
this is why i had an issue. everytime i tried to update software using the screen etc it would always say it was updated.

maybe if you have one of those computers that u can connect to the car, maybe yeah you could do it yourself

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
this is why i had an issue. everytime i tried to update software using the screen etc it would always say it was updated.

maybe if you have one of those computers that u can connect to the car, maybe yeah you could do it yourself
I can't remember the website, but there's a site you can put your vin number in and it tells you what the latest firmware version is. You can then download it onto a USB stick and just plug it in and it'll auto update