ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS ph1 from Argentina

Clio RS 172 ph1
Hello! my name is Julián...I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have a Clio RS 172 ph1....Here only reached 100 units in 2001
Best regards!

p1010107er.jpg

p1010160vw.jpg

p1010185a.jpg

p1010135.jpg

p1010184eo.jpg

p1010182n.jpg

p1010124m.jpg

Clio RS 172 ph1
[quote = Damo_Sport; 6551048] ¿Sabía usted parachoques se dañan? :dead:[/ quote]

In that picture the driver is a friend....but, my friend hurt my clio! :mad:

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
check the last picture.. all the cars that you see ar Renault!!!

and the carwash! only Renault Exclusive.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm contemplating getting a towbar on my Ph1 for my sons quad/trailer as my Golf is only 1400cc

Clio RS 172 ph1
The tow bar is just for protection. Not used to tow anything. Here it is common to avoid blows to the back....
The owner of the car wash is seen in the picture is a friend.....Many friends wash our clios there on saturdays to meet...

S4 Avant
Now you mention it, the tow bar makes a lot of sense.

Every time I've been abroad, the standard of driving amazes me, literally ramming cars to fit in spaces, nudging cars going to slowly etc...

Clio RS 172 ph1
Now you mention it, the tow bar makes a lot of sense.

Every time I've been abroad, the standard of driving amazes me, literally ramming cars to fit in spaces, nudging cars going to slowly etc...

Unfortunately, that is how you say it...:(