ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RSI forged pistons

None
Anyone know who does them and where to get them as im not having much luck anywhere :/ I know some guy on here (from Turkey??) owns a Turbo RSI with forged pistons etc

Any help/advice appreciated :D

Anyone know who does them and where to get them as im not having much luck anywhere :/ I know some guy on here (from Turkey??) owns a Turbo RSI with forged pistons etc

Any help/advice appreciated :D

Why do you need them?

None
I eventually want to turbo my rsi and dont want to risk blowing up the engine on stock internals

I eventually want to turbo my rsi and dont want to risk blowing up the engine on stock internals

Run it on lower boost then.

Piston for tubo are lower CR you don't just drop them in and you get more power you need a turbo and who turbo the rsi get a 2.0 engine for starters.

None
Can I just bolt on a 2.0 8v bottom end to mine. Dont really want to transfer w whole engine as have done a bit to my RSI engine already

Can I just bolt on a 2.0 8v bottom end to mine. Dont really want to transfer w whole engine as have done a bit to my RSI engine already

What have yo done best just use the whole engine its easier plus put the car out of action for less time you cna build the turbo block etc and then drop it all in.

None
Just had the inlet all matched and head gasflowed/polished up/ported etc. Has given it a nice gain even tho I havent had a remap yet and still have the cat on

Just had the inlet all matched and head gasflowed/polished up/ported etc. Has given it a nice gain even tho I havent had a remap yet and still have the cat on

Just forget it when you start playing with a turbo at low boost level the porting etc won't make a differecne the 2.0 head probably will flow better anyway.