ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio rt

1.4 clio rt
was really interseted to hear from you guys that the valvers crush the xr2is! i have a clio RT (wish it was a valver though, insurance wont let me have one at 18) just wondering though, was the RT considered as a sporty version of the clio as well, and do you people think they are quick? i think someone on here said there RT wasnt much slower than their previous xr2i1!!! thanks, tom

It probably depends what condition the car and engine are in. A worn out XR2i won't be as quick as a push bike if its in realy bad shape.

Golf GTI 1.8T
RT's a nice little cars and much nicer seats and dials etc than the lower models but I doubt it's 1.4 8v SPi(I think) will keep up with a xr2i being as its a 1.6 and there not slow.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i used to keep up with 2i's in my RT, most of em are fucked, all mk3 fiestas are, burn oil faster than petrol !

Punto/Clio GTT
yea my xr2i didnt feel any faster than my 1.4 at all, in fact, the newness of the clio probably makes it feel faster