ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio spirt traders locked?

I joined on 2nd march and i can get everything else,guides ect but next to the clio sport traders there is a locked padlock in the box the the left and when i click on it i only get 1 page of traders,i wanted to find a trader someone mentioned on here but he wasn't on the list,is this normal for a paying member,thanks

Clio 1.2 16v
Sounds normal, the Traders forum itself is locked to stop people posting random threads in there and has then being split down into sub forums for the actual traders themselves where you can post.

​You should have 29 traders available to see.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Oh, of course. See if you can enter the forum, and view all the trader pages. You should be able to post within each individual traders section, but not within the "traders" group forum itself.

I get 29 traders but when i have asked questions on here and people say ' ask ....he's a trader on here ' and i cant find them in the traders