ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport,172, alarm reset??

172 SPORT
:dapprove: Hi all, I have prolem with my clio 172,My hazards lights will not stop flashing, I have had to disconnect Battery. I have tried disconecting the hazard light swith but this did not sort out problem as hazards lights carried on flashing..Can anyone please help :dapprove:

Renault Clio 172
Hope u get this sorted soon! Someone must know how to reset the alarm or just disconnect it! I'm glad just unplugging the hazard switch sorted mine. Gonna go down the scrappy and see if I can get hold of one! Good luck!
~ Barbie172

Da

Less
Disconnecting the battery would make it undriveable anyway :S

If removing the hazard switch doesn't work then it must be something more serious than just the switch that's knackered.

Does everything else electrically work ok on the car?

172 SPORT
Everything else works fine, lights, cd player. when I turn lights on, flashing stops which is so strange..doing my head in as can not use car at moment