ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport 172 ph1 seats into a clio MK2 PH2

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hi guys , wondering if you can help me. I have bought a set of clio sport mk2 ph 1 interior and door cards to put in my Mk2 ph2 clio. Im just wondering if they will actually fit ?, the wiring for the drivers and passenger seat has being cut, so i need to rewire it and im not sure which wires go where, ill add some pictures when i get the chance as i do need some help in wiring them up,but im just wondering has anyone done this type of mod before?

Regards.

Bainzy

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Front door cards won't fit because the dash is a different shape, rear is fine though. Seats are fine though, As for the wiring there isn't that many wires under there so it shouldnt be too difficult.

I'm not sure if you can part the material on the front door cards with the plastic and glue the new material in place?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Yeh front cards wont go in, im looking at maybe taking a dremel to it to get the seude bit off , wiring in seats tomorrow hopefully, wires are almost the same from what i can see , if i have any trouble ill stick some photos up see if anyone can help! will have to let you know :D