ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport car mats

Renault clio 182
any one no were i can get some ive seen some one on here who has them and im well jellous they looked well good they said clio sport on them were can i get them or better yet were can i just get some decent Racing blue 1's :p

LY V6 with Recaros
Got mine from justmatz. They do take about a month to come though.

DSCF0580.jpg

M2 Competition
Awesome mats.

This set are sat indoors now, can bring them to fcs if anyones interested, match 172 cup perfectly...

Last edited:
  Renault clio 182
Got mine from justmatz. They do take about a month to come though.

DSCF0580.jpg

yea there the ones i want you lucky bugger :p

k well im gonna get ordering as im going on holiday in a few days so they should be here by the time i get back :) should look good in the racing blue 182 thanks for the link :eek: :approve:

Renault clio 182
ahhh why is it so hard to order the ones i want :(

i dont get it i bet im being dumb but it seems realy hard to order the ones you want it dosnt give me the option of chooseing clio mats ? HElpppp pls did you call them up or somthing also how much did yours set you back in price ? :(

172 Exclusive... For Sale

i dont get it i bet im being dumb but it seems realy hard to order the ones you want it dosnt give me the option of chooseing clio mats ? HElpppp pls did you call them up or somthing also how much did yours set you back in price ? :(

Yeah i noticed that, i decided to call them and order by phone. Got the mats in a week because they had a spare set with the 172 Cup logo on, even gave me a discount.

Renault clio 182

Yeah i noticed that, i decided to call them and order by phone. Got the mats in a week because they had a spare set with the 172 Cup logo on, even gave me a discount.

Nice i think i will ring them up and order if this band wagon im jumping on dont work http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=244388 :approve: