ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 Clio Sport Festival 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The best advice I can give you all is if you want to book hotels get in done lively.

it’s bank holiday weekend and it will be packed to the rafters with holiday makers.

we are staying at the Premier inn at Gwynedd (Bangor) it’s a 20/25 minute drive from the circuit and it’s in a really nice area. @Brian and I stayed there this weekend. There’s a pukka steak restaurant nearby called the hideout that I can highly recommen.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are there facilities there to shower etc?

I’ll have the truck and trailer and I don’t want to leave it unattended so I’d rather camp. But if I can’t get a hot shower I’ll have to get a hotel. 😂

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
There’s super unleaded fuel for sale on site. I can’t remember the exact price but @Brian has that info. From memory it wasn’t a great deal more expensive than petrol station prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.