ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
CSF23 logo transparent.png
Tickets are now on sale for our annual national event ClioSport Festival 2023!

BRAND NEW VENUE FOR 2023!

ClioSport Festival 2023 will take place from Friday 25th August to Sunday 27th August 2023,
with the main show day and trackday on Saturday 26th August.

We are proud to announce that ClioSport Festival is moving to a new home at the fantastic Anglesey Circuit.

Set on the stunning west coast of the Isle of Anglesey, overlooking the Irish Sea & the Snowdonia mountain range,
Anglesey Circuit provides visitors with a challenging and exciting racing circuit in a truly breath taking location!

Tickets and Track Sessions are on sale now, so don't delay book today!

ebd23.png

For full show information and to purchase your tickets visit:

www.cliosportfestival.net

Ticketing

ALL tickets must be purchased online in advance.

There will be NO CASH SALES ON THE DAY of the event, and no entry without a pre-purchased ticket.

Online ticket sales will be open up to the time the event starts, so you must book online before you travel.
Tracktime will not be for sale on the day, and must be booked in advance.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I make no excuses, with my own money I am useless, like totally, so much so I don't have a sole current account, I leave everything up to Sarah. I have no idea what we have or where it is :ROFLMAO:

With other people's money I'm on-point though.
Well next year you can book for me and I'll book for you so there will be no discounts missed (I wouldn't sweat it Mark, you have missed out on £1.50 and the lush food and good company will more than cover that!).

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Well next year you can book for me and I'll book for you so there will be no discounts missed (I wouldn't sweat it Mark, you have missed out on £1.50 and the lush food and good company will more than cover that!).

And here's demonstration of how bad I am...I thought it applied to the track-time as well!

£3.00 loss though as I'm bringing my BFF. I will make up for that easily by eating my annual allowance of FOC sweets in one evening while slightly (very) pi$$ed.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Will get booked in on Friday. 4 weekend passes and 1 maybe 2 track sessions for me and my son. Looking forward to it

Drewk24klio

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182 cup
View attachment 1640761
Tickets are now on sale for our annual national event ClioSport Festival 2023!

BRAND NEW VENUE FOR 2023!

ClioSport Festival 2023 will take place from Friday 25th August to Sunday 27th August 2023,
with the main show day and trackday on Saturday 26th August.

We are proud to announce that ClioSport Festival is moving to a new home at the fantastic Anglesey Circuit.

Set on the stunning west coast of the Isle of Anglesey, overlooking the Irish Sea & the Snowdonia mountain range,
Anglesey Circuit provides visitors with a challenging and exciting racing circuit in a truly breath taking location!

Tickets and Track Sessions are on sale now, so don't delay book today!

View attachment 1640763

For full show information and to purchase your tickets visit:

www.cliosportfestival.net

Ticketing

ALL tickets must be purchased online in advance.

There will be NO CASH SALES ON THE DAY of the event, and no entry without a pre-purchased ticket.

Online ticket sales will be open up to the time the event starts, so you must book online before you travel.
Tracktime will not be for sale on the day, and must be booked in advance.

Right, me and the missus was planning on coming up for the weekend and bringing 2 cars. Using her car in the morning for track and me passenger, then use my car in the afternoon with her passenger. Do I need to do two separate tookings of can I put a full day track time and swap cars at dinner time?​

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Right, me and the missus was planning on coming up for the weekend and bringing 2 cars. Using her car in the morning for track and me passenger, then use my car in the afternoon with her passenger. Do I need to do two separate tookings of can I put a full day track time and swap cars at dinner time?​

Two separate bookings please 👍

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
The track time ticket does permit you entry on Saturday right? Or do I need another ticket additionally?

Probably definitely being a mong here