ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 Clio Sport Festival 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll have to play things by ear closer to the time I think and see how things are looking with the newborn etc.

As much as me and Jess want to make it, I need to be realistic.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
We've booked a cottage 5 min from the hotel you mentored in the original post for Sat night. So if anythings going on sat night we'll meet up. 4 of us coming up in 2 182s from Kent Sat morning be our first CSF looking forward to it.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
We stayed in the Lapwing cottage behind the RAF base a few years back. The road to it was not 182 friendly if anyone is thinking of staying there...

Place was lovely though!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We've booked a cottage 5 min from the hotel you mentored in the original post for Sat night. So if anythings going on sat night we'll meet up. 4 of us coming up in 2 182s from Kent Sat morning be our first CSF looking forward to it.

Just read this again. You know the main event is on the Saturday right? Sunday is just for getting up with a hangover and heading off home about 11am.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
We've booked
Just read this again. You know the main event is on the Saturday right? Sunday is just for getting up with a hangover and heading off home about 11am.
Yeah well leave 5am head to anglesey and stay sat night my son has a baby
So not going to be able to do 2 nights and I'm old so will need to sleep before driving back

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What's the crack if it turns out to be a weather day/my boat is broken on the Saturday? Will there be day tickets available on the gate? It's only an hour away so could pop up in the afternoon if I get the chance.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1637448

Best be there @Louis , I want to awkwardly not introduce myself all weekend until just before I'm leaving on Sunday

Did you see this line:
1680512673543.png

I don't know what's happening, or who she's having an affair with but this morning she brought me a cup of tea and said I should book the track day as she's going to the wedding with her mate and they can just dance (I am no dancer). So I'm f**king coming!!!! I am so excited!!!

See you there chaps, lots to fix on the handbag. Going to hire a trailer and camp this year I think. Missed out on lots of drinking fun last year because I was driving back to the hotel. Which does mean I have the potential to trailer back a southerners broken car if the worst happens.

@Sunglasses_Ron get those hugging arms shaved and ready for some quality time. When are tickets going on sale?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
What's the crack if it turns out to be a weather day/my boat is broken on the Saturday? Will there be day tickets available on the gate? It's only an hour away so could pop up in the afternoon if I get the chance.

We haven’t discussed the finer details yet but even if we decide not to do tickets on the gate I’ll 100% sort something out for you if you can make it.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Did you see this line:
View attachment 1637501

I don't know what's happening, or who she's having an affair with but this morning she brought me a cup of tea and said I should book the track day as she's going to the wedding with her mate and they can just dance (I am no dancer). So I'm f**king coming!!!! I am so excited!!!

See you there chaps, lots to fix on the handbag. Going to hire a trailer and camp this year I think. Missed out on lots of drinking fun last year because I was driving back to the hotel. Which does mean I have the potential to trailer back a southerners broken car if the worst happens.

@Sunglasses_Ron get those hugging arms shaved and ready for some quality time. When are tickets going on sale?
Her friend, Jamal, is also looking forward to the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.