ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport interior in a 1.2

Clio
Hi guys, I'm new to all this!!
Just bought a car - 2006 Clio Campus sport
I was wondering if the 182 sport seats will just bolt right in?
I've heard people have had problems with the airbag and service lights, anyone know if I'd have this problem or how I could check?

Cheers :)

No, if your current seat's don't have airbags, you will want them turned on correctly in clip with the new seats. Will only be about £20.

Resistor method is pikey

If the original seats dont have airbags, then surely you wont have to do the resistor method anyway, as the car wont be looking for airbags in the first place?

Clio
Hey guys, I've had a look and I don't think I have airbags in my current seats (assuming they would have some indication on them). Any further advice or just crack on and figure it as I go?

They should have an 'airbag' label on the side if the seat closest to the door.

If you dont have airbags then crack on and fit the new seats. I think the airbag plug is the grey/yellow one so you can leave that unplugged for now if you dont want to get the car plugged in.

If you do want to activate them, you will need to plug the car in as Thomas said.

Clio
I don't think I'll be plugging them in right now, it will be on the list to do though :)

Im assuming there is a seperate plug for the seatbelt? I can't be driving round going *ding* every 3 seconds haha :)

Cheers guys, this has been really helpful