ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sunset

Fiesta ST-3
Right took this tonight, lovely picture BUT the car sits stupidly. Basically on a huge hill so the rear is poking in the air, along with my lens distorting it even more.

Any photoshop wizards that could lower the back slightly? Otherwise looks like I'm heading out there again tomorrow night :dapprove:

8660726599_8f8284cf2b_b.jpg

Clio Sunset by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

RB Clio 182
Lovely pic mate but it looks as if you have stamped hard on some 8 pot brakes at 100mph.

The rear wheel also looks alot bigger.

RB Clio 182
Looks a very nice spot tho mate, im sure someone could photoshop that for you :)

I cant say anything tbh, i use my camera phone lol.

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Next time just park it the other way round so the rear looks more squat. simples!!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
tractor stance !

how the hell do you people get the pictures so perfect? :( i can never capture stuff like that!

looks great btw!

Clio DCi 100
I'm whoring the thread now, but im not happy with the bush just behind the car, looks too "copy n pasted" lol, can I delete any of my posts? Cos I wana do that bit again.

130i Road, 172 Track
Cracking shot but yeh, the rear of the car looks a bit funny - looks like mostly lens distortion?

Can you also clone stamp out that white "hut" roof on the far right? It's distracting...

Superleggera'd MK3
Cracking shot but yeh, the rear of the car looks a bit funny - looks like mostly lens distortion?

Can you also clone stamp out that white "hut" roof on the far right? It's distracting...

Could just crop a little off. Looks absolutely stunning mate :)

An orange one
That is a great photo!

With all these photoshops it's a good job there is no puddles nearby!!

O

Oakley12

Fair play Scott this shot is amazing!! Could you PM me with a price for some shots of mine please? :)