ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio - the new young exec's car?

I parked in my works car park this morning, and couldn't believe how many Clios were parked in the car park. There was :

54 plate Inferno 182 with cup packs
54 plate Blue 182 w/o cup packs
03 plate Black 172
03 plate Cup
51 plate Silver 172
2x X reg Green 1.4 Sports (thought these were quite rare, yet they were parked together lol)
And my 172

Seems like the Clio's are taking over the BM's now

Dont know who any of the other owners are though, except one of the lads with a 1.4..... he thinks his is as quick as a 172 now it's been chipped lol :rasp:

Ad

MK2 FRS
lol, yeah theyre certainly a popluar car.... a lot of car for the money second hand

David_Snaresbrook said:
where abouts do you work shaun?

I work at a large insurance co in Norwich (NOT N. Union). Don't wanna say to much just incase any of them do actually come on here, though i doubt it as I don't think half of them really now how good a car they own!

Must be 10+ "normal" Clios in the carpark today, and one mk3 :rolleyes:

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Hundreds of Clios in my works car park!!

Work at a hospital!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
my little RS is tucked up with 5 series' and A6's

people were taking the mickey until i took the IT manager out in it.

;)

Tangoed Works
haha, thats true, i actually get envious looks in mine from beemer drivers. they know they are too old to get a rsc and look respectable! i dont care what anyone thinks hence buying the clio. who need a big car that gets pissed on by an everyday hot hatch back. for me personally, if your buying a big car, you need the engine to match other wise its Waste Pants!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Used to be another 172 at my place but not anymore.

There's a massive range, lots of company beemers and lagunas/meganes, some jags, porkers, scoobies, pretty much everything.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
In my old place, I had the only Renault Sport. There were only about 20 people based on site, then one lad bought a Megane 225, then a month later, sold it and bought a 225 trophy! GIT!!!

I still want the blue seatbelts from the back of it to put in the cup and make it match the car's colour!

Donny