ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio tow ring

hi guys just wondering where i could get a tow ring for my sons 182 trophy i have seen them on a few clios on site and i know he would like one im not in the uk so mail order would help thanks in advance

R26
Got mine from Si off here :)

4555794334_5e94572625.jpg

Ph 1 172
Get one from demon Tweeks bout £12 when I bought it, just need some nitro mors to get rid of the yellow paint! Then follow the guide to fitting it

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The ones everyone has are from a lad called Si who has sold about 500 of them. They were £25 or something. Not sure if you can search car parts for sale not being a paid member but there is a whopping thread or two.

Ph 1 172
Nope it's not a straight fit but it only takes 10mins just need to drill the original mount feed tow Eye though and do the bolt up at the back!! It's so easy to do! There is a guide on here on how to do it

Ph 1 172
Good thing bout demon tweeks one is unlike the cup one it needs to be undone from the back so it stops sone dirty robbing dick from stealing it