ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy in Bristol

If anyone is interested they have just got a clio trophy down at the renault garage down in St philips. No. 49 out of 500. Looks better now they have gone back to the speedlines - but in darker grey this time. Red paint job is ok but looked a little flat on the front wings... Suspension has changed loads - looks like there maybe some adjustment on the front dampers.

Sill trims were a bit crap, and the inside is pretty much standard - apart from the seats....nice but not really lock you in - probably need to use a harness.

Got them to quote me on it - £8500 and my 172cup!! Need to do some saving! If someone works out the exact components used proably cheaper to upgrade mine.

PS watch your cars after servicing - just checked my air filter and they havent fitted it right, bent over leaving a 2-3" gap - nothing like running without a filter for 7000 miles...:(

Vee dub

Yeah saw this last week, the salesman did not have a clue about it! makes me chuckle

I asked him what number it was, and he didnt know they were numbered! lmao

poor poor