ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy part numbers plz reply!

artic blue 182 Cup
Some parts which I want to obtain throu dyalogys or whatever renault's computer reference program name is...

the parts are:

- Trophy's Speedline Turini 16" alloys :approve: with the little renault "hubcaps":eek:
- Renault Sport :cool: (not an independent tuner, but an official) ECU for the F4R 738 engine (the one in the 182)
- Trophy's SACHS suspenssion :eek: (shocks and springs mainly, and, if there were, any other modification over a 182 cup chassis)
- Trophy's white stickers

please, if you have the number on any of these, please reply! thanks!!
cheers from spain,:star:

Lee

BMW M2C
Hi,

These are the ones I know:

Wheels: 8200 514 737 I don't know for the centre cap though.
Rear dampers: 8200 519 954
Front damper: 8200 514 733
Front damper: 8200 514 734

Sorry I can't help with the centre caps, springs, sticker or ECU though mate.

Lee

artic blue 182 Cup
What do you mean sachs don't have it? that the only shocks left are those which renault have??? how many are there anyway??? :S is that "top secret":quiet: stuff or what???:cool:

can't understand why they bother so much in not offer them as an aftermarket thing:dapprove: ....anyway...

thanks for all the help, all of you, it was very useful:D

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I can confirm the part numbers for the shocks:

Attachments

• trophyshocks1.jpg
    trophyshocks1.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 184
  • trophyshocks2.jpg
    trophyshocks2.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 201
  • trophyshocks3.jpg
    trophyshocks3.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 208

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Centre caps no. 82 00 244 716 iirc

Still thinking about the wheels myself

YoShImUrA there wans't any extra sets made so warently issues are difficult to fix.
Renault arn't doing the upgrade kit any more the idea was dropped (probably due to trophy owners getting upset there cars wouldn't be as rare) plus they cna now use the same technolocy etc dampers on the new RS withouth the parts becomming common there a top spec limited edition Renault itemat the moment.

artic blue 182 Cup
Nik said:
I can confirm the part numbers for the shocks:

very useful info nik!!(also yours edde) thanks u 2!!:D

by the way... at the back, I noticed that the springs are black, just like in the 182 cup chassis, but at the front I see a yellow spring... which one is that? which part/reference?

edde, also one question 4 u, where did u learn that renault dropped the idea of upgrade?

thanks again everybody, every information you give me counts;)

YoShImUrA said:
What do you mean sachs don't have it? that the only shocks left are those which renault have??? how many are there anyway??? :S is that "top secret":quiet: stuff or what???:cool:

can't understand why they bother so much in not offer them as an aftermarket thing:dapprove: ....anyway...

thanks for all the help, all of you, it was very useful:D

....so people who havent got trophies can't try and make them look like trophies. As capsicum red is only available on the trophy, why would anyone want to put all the gear on another 182 in a different colour and stick trophy stickers on? From a renault angle it would dilute the exclusivity of the trophy. Plus the 182 is a great car in its own right and it would look silly having trophy stickers on it when its clearly not one. its like the peeps who stick the 'M3' on their BMW - strange.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
kind of worrying though really for trophy owners, if they get a fooked shock/suspension part, have an accident that causes damage etc, they could be proper fooked trying to get it replaced??

artic blue 182 Cup
matt the cat said:
....so people who havent got trophies can't try and make them look like trophies. As capsicum red is only available on the trophy, why would anyone want to put all the gear on another 182 in a different colour and stick trophy stickers on? From a renault angle it would dilute the exclusivity of the trophy. Plus the 182 is a great car in its own right and it would look silly having trophy stickers on it when its clearly not one. its like the peeps who stick the 'M3' on their BMW - strange.

tired of saying that I don't own a trophy 'cos they don't bring 'em to where I live, Spain, and by the way, never liked a clio in red:S...better in blue;)... anyway, if I could ship one...:rolleyes:

I just want these stuff 'cos:
- suspenssion for the performance
- alloys for the looks and weight saving...
- trophy stickers 'cos I simply like them...

simple!:approve:

artic blue 182 Cup
Fred2001Dynamic said:
r-jay as lee, he knows!!!

the springs are Eibach Sports i believe (rebadged as renault)

renault's part number anybody?

(thks a lot yozza, really usefull anyway, now I know where to start;) )

I tried to look into the Renault spare parts online catalogue, and could not find any of the dampers listed.
Could someone please post the first eight letters/numbers of their Trophy VIN code, so that we can use that to enter the car type into the catalogue?
This would then enable us to search for all the parts installed on Trophy.

Are there any other suspension parts that are different from the 182, or are they just springs and dampers?

Thanks to all!
wurlie

Clown Car
Fred2001Dynamic said:
you can, but Sachs don't even have it!

plus its VERY VERY expensive

What does it amount to Fred?

For anyone who may be interested -

Front Damper - 8200514733 - £1,479

Front Damper - 8200514734 - £1,479

Rear Damper - 8200519954 - £121

I think that price for the rear damper is just for 1 and does not include springs.

Will the sachs front damper last longer than a normal damper as it is a better quality component, and if they fail that is gonna be a hefty bill for someone.

What does it amount to Fred?

For anyone who may be interested -

Front Damper - 8200514733 - £1,479

Front Damper - 8200514734 - £1,479

Rear Damper - 8200519954 - £121

I think that price for the rear damper is just for 1 and does not include springs.

Will the sachs front damper last longer than a normal damper as it is a better quality component, and if they fail that is gonna be a hefty bill for someone.

Just get them rebuilt won't cost much.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
No need to buy new ones, you can get the front dampers profesionally rebuilt for around £500 for the pair. Sod paying £3k for brand new ones lol.

No need to buy new ones, you can get the front dampers profesionally rebuilt for around £500 for the pair. Sod paying £3k for brand new ones lol.
I think the reputation for them needing to be rebuilt ever 10k at £3k a time has already set in.

Much like you shoulnd't buy a V6 and it will burn itself to the ground.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I think the reputation for them needing to be rebuilt ever 10k at £3k a time has already set in.

Much like you shoulnd't buy a V6 and it will burn itself to the ground.

Yeah, mine have done 32k fairly hard miles and they still feel as good as new.