ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio trophy wv55myo

Hi all, I’m thinking about upgrading my 182FF for a trophy and have spotted this on a well known car site.
is there anyone out there who recognises this car, or knows any of the history about it? It looks very tidy and in great condition except one of the exhaust is hanging down slightly.
All the usuals i’ve been changed including daphaser and Refurbished sachs.
Money seems fairly reasonable, any info would be very much appreciated
Charlie

It doesn’t Say in the advert, I was going to ask him as I would’ve thought that would be one of the first bits of information you put on the advert

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

E7949A30-756F-4B5F-8AA1-C7A5501EA99C.png

You’re a good detective...!I can’t seem to find amount of information you have. It’s on auto trader for 8750,I find it strange that it needs to new driveshafts unless it’s been used on track days

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
o
You’re a good detective...!I can’t seem to find amount of information you have. It’s on auto trader for 8750,I find it strange that it needs to new driveshafts unless it’s been used on track days

Probably lost all its grease on the CV boot.