ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy

The Tube
Renault Ilford are asking about £15,500 I seem to remember.... It looks like the remaining few will hold onto their value..

Clio 172 mk2
Jeremy Townsend said:
3 new cars. Arnold Clark Glasgow, Platinum Trowbridge and Renault Ilford

Uh Oh...Platnium Renault in Trowbridge in only just down the road from me.....looks like I may have to go and have a look:D

Clio Cup
Bristol is too far for me superfast unless you take a px.

So I take it then no decent deals are available for the new/prereg trophy now like the 172 cup. I purchased my 172 cup from a dealer brand new for £10200 or £7000 with px of a fiesta for the price i purchased it for 1 year before and was hoping i'd get a trophy at around the £11k mark (the price achieved from that bloke in birmingham that kicked up alot of fuss on this board can't remeber his name). If the ASBO 1 is £14.5k then i think the £11k mark is reasonable.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
You'll never get a new / prereg Trophy at 11k Richy. They are selling at 12.5-13k+ second hand with 6000+ miles on the clock at the moment!