ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio TT rebuild pics

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Get ur tits out Matt, Pour quoi wern't you on the telly last nite? You Deformed or something?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Care!!! I'm not asking how much or if your a lady man, thats clearly obvious. I'm merely asking HOW it's insured. a 1.2clio with tt engine? or a TTengined Clio... How do they catagorise a shed with a big engine?

Follow my drift you slagg.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
You are a right bell end arent ya - fackin cliosport area rep.... you dont deserve the title. Car is insured with "The Barrymore ins syndicate" at lloyds in london. Next time your stood round a pool chattin with em ask em about it - unless your face down floatin in the pool with your kex round yar ankles

MKIII 138
MATT BLACK said:
You are a right bell end arent ya - fackin cliosport area rep.... you dont deserve the title. Car is insured with "The Barrymore ins syndicate" at lloyds in london. Next time your stood round a pool chattin with em ask em about it - unless your face down floatin in the pool with your kex round yar ankles

not actually 31 are you ??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
MATT BLACK said:

You still didn't answer my question? Gosh idiot! lol

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Fecking awsome job Matt. I will bring some chalk next Sunday and you can write your time on the paintwork ;)

Mk1 16v
Cant wait to see this go down the strip! make sure someone gets some vids!!

while i remember, Matt have you got any standard renault backboxes? for a 03plate 1.2??

Rich.

Ph1 172 & others
does the car have 340bhp at the fly or at the wheels?

And with all that power i assume it doesnt really 'do' corners?

It was flying on the track at fcs. Just kept seeing an orange blob in my rear view, then 1/2 sec later a roar coming past me and then an orange blob going over the horizon infront :race:

MERCEDES CLS AMG
It handles very well now - FK coilovers all round with some home made strut braces, racing slicks, uprated brakes and polyurethane anti roll bar bushes - i dont like tracking it as the massive heat the engine generates can cause damage with prolonged use.

The finished product........

Last edited:
  MERCEDES CLS AMG
Later on this year - i want to try a few different things like making the car lighter and improving on the current engine by reducing air intake temp 1st. The reason being is a Renault 5 with 260 bhp managed an 11.4 at the pod - this car is very light and has been geared for the quarter mile which made me think if mine has the same mods i may not need to increase power. To be honest i know i will end up fitting the uprated pistons and rods + a Nitrous kit and taking it over 400 bhp. Im aiming for a 10 sec quarter within the next 18 month.