ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO TURBO

182 cup pack

Anyone to tell us if a turbo kit for the 1,6 and 1,4 16v engines will be produced???????:(:(

dont mean to offend :) but :) a 1.4 with turbo? could you sell your car and with the 3k for a turbo add that and buy somthing faster?? :D still it would be interesting to find out.

IMO + no offence m8

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

So where do I import the kit from...even with the smaller turbo? I have someone to do the install on this side...only need the kit

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Viceroy, we are the sole European distributors for the kit. Please contact us for further details.

GRC79, there are plans to make a kit for the 1.6 16v early next year.

David.

Hello again;

As David says the new kit comes with a bigger turbo and we need to rise the price, but this gives the kit better performance and David wants to do some changes in the pipe and the intercooler to give the export kit a better quality and look, we will begin to work on the 1.6 in January and David wants to have more products for offer thats because from now we work as a performance partners. Thanks to David and Gavin for visit us in Mexico.

Regards

Arturo your on 17s is the blue car lowered? cos it looks nice m8. How much is it lowerd if yes. Dunno wether to go wityh 17s because of speedo reading wrong speed and slowing car down. Hehe wont be slow when i have 250bhp ;)

Quote: Originally posted by autodynamica on 10 December 2003

Hello again;

... we will begin to work on the 1.6 in January and David wants to have more products for offer thats because from now we work as a performance partners. Thanks to David and Gavin for visit us in Mexico.

Regards
What is the expected power output for this 1,6 16V engine??

regards

Oliver

Arturos car have original springs we only change schock absorbers. We thinks that we can have 190 hp or 200 hp because we have now an 1.6 Opel Corsa runing with 160 with stock pistons.

Could some body help me to upload pictures because i cant do it.

Regards

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

email them to me mailto:gadgetboytom@yahoo.co.uk">gadgetboytom@yahoo.co.uk

Quote: Originally posted by autodynamica on 11 December 2003

Arturos car have original springs we only change schock absorbers. We thinks that we can have 190 hp or 200 hp because ...
Would be a nice imagination.....what gear-box will you use? JB3 or JC5?....sh*t I have only a JB1 on my engine.:(

regards

Oliver

cliotuRS: In fact my rims are OZ Superturismo..not Super leggera,

I havent felt the speed decreasing due to the bigger rims since the diameter of the wheel stays the same since the tire face is 45 instead of the stock combination of 15 inch rims and 55 faced tires.

By the way, David, our speed limit is 80 kph (40mph) inside the city. You were doing 220 kph!!!! JAJAJA FAST HA?

Take care,

Arturo

Mk2 172

Quote: Originally posted by cliotuRS on 11 December 2003

Arturo your on 17s is the blue car lowered? cos it looks nice m8. How much is it lowerd if yes. Dunno wether to go wityh 17s because of speedo reading wrong speed and slowing car down. Hehe wont be slow when i have 250bhp
Might be wiser to go for wider tyres than extra diameter. 205s would probably be comfortable with 250+bhp.

Damn! That sounds good!

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 12 December 2003

do you do Turbo conversions for the Williams? If so what power, cost, top speed etc do ya get?
BB Performance Tuning do!! Ring them and ask for a catalogue!

Mk2 172

"K-Tec Racing" indicated that the UK kit might be available at the end of January.

Wonder if I can talk the wife into getting me one for Valentines....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

If i were to have it done i would have to leave the car alone as in no badges on it to indicate my new found performance.

I can just see the look on all those ctr peoples faces.

Regards,ian

where can i but those silver mirrors from for both cars..or are they the same..think the blue and silver contrast is ace!!! answers on a postcard to.....:)

182 cup pack

Quote: Originally posted by CUPPY500 on 22 December 2003

where can i but those silver mirrors from for both cars..or are they the same..think the blue and silver contrast is ace!!! answers on a postcard to.....:)

I think that MOMO makes them.

i think its bout time we had some more info on this turbo lark. like the video of clio on track but now need to see a new one with external recording and it would be proper cool to see the spedo recorded clearly from 0-100 in the 250bhp turbo, to get an impression of speed.

yeah that would be cool. there is a lot of interest in this and im kinda getting the feelin that KTec + AD are going to be a bit silent for a couple of months regarding this.. Doh! i want more vids :(

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

I was down at K-Tec last week. From my hazy memory, theyre going to start working on putting the Turbo kit on one of their cars in early January. Once theyve got that sorted, everybody form an orderly queue ;)(but not me coz I just rather extravagantly bought my missus a new 7-seater "bus" for Xmas).

K-Tec close down for 2 weeks over Xmas, which is why theyre silent at the mo.