ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 and BMW M3

An orange one
exhaust014.jpg

exhaust015.jpg

v6m32.jpg

v6m31.jpg

An orange one
im not as yet insured on the m3 its my dads :):)

the m3 is in another league in terms of buld quality and sheer speed..but it doesnt have the special feeling the v6 gives

E90
Thats where the subsidies go, I thought Farmers complained they never had any cash??? lol

Last edited:
  Monaco Blue Mk2
FIT!!! Both are sweet. 2 cars I definately want in the future. Tell your dad to get some silvervisions! lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
M3 :approve:

stunning.

absolutely love the CSL.

Loving the V as well - tasty rear lights - me likes.

An orange one
thanks guys...you've all persuaded me to keep it and not let the 197 tempt me out of it...:):)

Clio V6 LT...watch out for the ones on ebay..they are the 9" width versions..might stick out a fair bit..i went for the 8" all round..and just used fatter tyres at the rear :):)

172 Cup
ColinG said:
it has the 19's pecan! ;)

Really? Don't look like it. :S What's going on there then? Some M3's look like they have much bigger wheels than that. Can you get 20s? :)

Personally I think that that shape m3 looks rubbish on 18's, the 19's look great, butt he rides supposed to be better with the 18's.

I love the vee:D what rear lights are they on it ?? they aren't standard mk2 ones are they ?
I also love the m3 - you never see that shape in estoril blue:dapprove: most are in that skanky sick gold colour.:(

An orange one
cat171

the lights are the LED ones most chavs buy..but not in the usual crome and black coloured crap..

i liked the reds cause they retain the phase 2 standard look but look amazing when lit up at night :)

An orange one
ralph...wrong..wrong

TSW...Pindrive

zenon..crap, available in 17" upwards, 1 piece, 4/5 stud

Pindrive, 19" only, very rare, 2 piece, light as fook, one herruuge single hub conversion