ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 collection

I think i have the biggest private renault clio V6 collection in the world i got 5 clio V6s. I would put the pics on but dont know how i can copy them but it wont let me paste them. Any help in how do it would be helpful.

no this is a private collection. I have 5 because i bought 4 of them off TWR and i owned one previously. I bought all TWRs spares, original and mk2 prototype engines everything.

clio 20v

u got a few quid then lol

jus post ur address ill be along shortly to rob ya

dont be alarmed i wont use the shotgun

maybe ;)

I think the mk2 is alot better than the mk1. But the mk1s can be upgraded to mK2 spec. We can do this for you as we have all the the parts needed.

No sorry mate only Mk1 V6s to Mk 2 V6s. Cant wait for my Mk2 clio V6 in september. 1 of my Mk 1s has all the adjustments of a Mk 2 but no the bodywork stuff

ive been to project 254 workshop and its an awesome sight - everything to do with v6 clios - spares the lot. I think me and sander are comin down again soon dave - have you spoke to him ??

I bought them because they all came in one package at one price so i had all 4 of them from. I spoke to him a week ago but havent been in contact since