ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 collection

Clio 197

So, king.stromba, as I asked before, does the stromba refer to the music or the drug? If that is indeed a photo of your good self, and I detect a bit of rage in your posts, Im starting to wonder...

LMAO.

Yes indeed stromba refers to stanazolol, the generic name of the drug. I am clean however. And yes it is me. No agression here, i just like to wind people up sometimes.;)

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 26 June 2003

I think there is a lot of Jealousy around here!!!

If he is as good a tuner as he says then fair play! And I would prefer a V6 over a Biscuit tin with a Turbo (ren5) and before you say anything, I have a 5 GTT waiting to be fixed as well as my Valver. Also know which I would like to crash in!!!

As Alymac said Handbags! KIng Stromba he was making a comment chill!!! And just cause you have muscles doesnt make you a tough man!! Bigger they are harder they fall (only messing so dont get your pantys in a Twist)

Ur V6s Look sweet lucky man!
Ah, the bigger they are the harder they fall must surely fall into the category of falsehoods along with fairies and gobblins. Newtonian physics states that a. two bodies will fall to earth at the same rate irrespective of weight (the only difference being due to wind resistance). Therefore a heavier person will in fact, fall to ground at a SLOWER rate than a small person because of increased wind resistance. Also b. that in order to move a larger object a greater force must be applied, and therefore in order to initiate the felling of a larger person a larger punch or push must be applied. In simple terms this mean that the bigger you are, the harder it is for someone to knock you down. I may not know much about cars, but science is however, ma thang.;)

Clio v6

Yes I pmd you and I got it right, but then I know who you are so thats not really fair on the rest.

Did you also know that Rolls-Royce will power over 25 percent of U.S. military aircraft ?

Aint got a DAM clue who this guy is though.

;)

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,

I have my sources!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - now about that quote??

In for m800 monday week!!!!

Mike

Project, dont suppose youve got any spare rear rubber for a mk1 knocking about??

Let me know, i knocked mine out at Bedford autodrome last friday!

Project ive sent you an email, have you received it yet?

Let me know how much for the tyres front and rear!

Plus i need a front rubber splitter, how much for this as well?

Look forward to hearing from you, cheers steve.