ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 collection

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by 5turbo/willy on 21 June 2003

they look smart but are a little to slow for me!!;)

as my 200+bhp 5 gt wil blow most things away!!

and costs a fraction of the price!!:D
are you taking the piss man - do you have any idea who project 254 is and his engineering capabilities - do a little research my friend and you will feel very humble !!

this is true 5 TURBO/WILLY - put it like this - he is responsilble for designing and building one of the most impressive and memorable and fastest rally cars ever built !!!

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 23 June 2003

so if hes so famous, why is he on this forum, and why isnt he out pulling loads of supermodels?;)
didnt say famous did i ?? the cars he designed and built were !

Ahhh, but inventing / designing something that is well known ie famous, in turn makes the designer famous on account of one being intrinsically and extrinsically linked to the other.

KING STROMBA - if you design and build something for a massive motor manufacturer - there the ones that get the credit - not the guy at the drawin board with the snap on tool kit - answer this - which german guy is responsible for designing and building the audi quattro rally car of the mid 80,s - you dont know do you, neither do i - but audi got the credit for it though !!

Quote: Originally posted by CB1A on 23 June 2003

KING STROMBA - if you design and build something for a massive motor manufacturer - there the ones that get the credit - not the guy at the drawin board with the snap on tool kit - answer this - which german guy is responsible for designing and building the audi quattro rally car of the mid 80,s - you dont know do you, neither do i - but audi got the credit for it though !!
No offence mate but your talking sh*t. I dont expect to know who designed the Audi quattro or most other cars cos its not my field. Doesnt meant they are not famous to people who do know the field though. Do you know who was the discoverer of the double helix shape of DNA? I dont expect anyone who isnt a biologist to know Roslind Franklin. However, to a biologist she is a demi god of unparralleled talent and ability. MEGA famous, one of the biggest contributors to the field of biology ever. Yet most havnt heard of her. Depends on what youre interested in at the end of the day.

For your information famous is defined (in the Collins English dictionary) as renowned, noted, excellent. You can be these things WITHOUT being known to alot of people. Fame is not defined as being known to alot of people. Youre confusing your definitions.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 24 June 2003

You think Tom Walkinshaw has time to come on here? LMAO.

Well I though TWR had gone into receivership, so he cant be that busy!!

No offence mate but your talking sh*t. I dont expect to know who designed the Audi quattro or most other cars cos its not my field. Doesnt meant they are not famous to people who do know the field though. Do you know who was the discoverer of the double helix shape of DNA? I dont expect anyone who isnt a biologist to know Roslind Franklin. However, to a biologist she is a demi god of unparralleled talent and ability. MEGA famous, one of the biggest contributors to the field of biology ever. Yet most havnt heard of her. Depends on what youre interested in at the end of the day.

For your information famous is defined (in the Collins English dictionary) as renowned, noted, excellent. You can be these things WITHOUT being known to alot of people. Fame is not defined as being known to alot of people. Youre confusing your definitions.

whos talkin sh*t ? you f**kin dick head - theres always one cocky nob who can come out with a cocky answer isnt there - it would be different if we were face to face my son. What the f**k do you know about cars - you sound more like a librarian comin out with all that b****cks - f**k off back to the library

No i dont have any Mk 2 dashes. The balck one which is probably now sold is left hand drive because it was a test car so Renault would just want to send a car that was most likely to be driven hard. Not a bad clue CB1A.

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,

Its probably a great clue but I know who you are and I still dont get it!!!

Going to get some brain food

mike

i wouldnt have thought it would have made a difference which side the driver sat !!.....perhaps it was cheaper for renualt to send you a left hooker !!

They didnt send me the cars they sent them to TWR for test cars to build the new clio but then TWR went into Recievership so i bought all 4 of their cars off them. The clue is an anagram.

Clio 197

Project 254

If the black one is not sold, I would be interested. Why did you not reply to my email?

Ed

Quote: Originally posted by CB1A on 25 June 2003

whos talkin sh*t ? you f**kin dick head - theres always one cocky nob who can come out with a cocky answer isnt there - it would be different if we were face to face my son. What the f**k do you know about cars - you sound more like a librarian comin out with all that b****cks - f**k off back to the library
http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1056666188__Picture2.jpg

LMAO. FACE TO FACE IS FINE.

Revels Mum & Sister

I think there is a lot of Jealousy around here!!!

If he is as good a tuner as he says then fair play! And I would prefer a V6 over a Biscuit tin with a Turbo (ren5) and before you say anything, I have a 5 GTT waiting to be fixed as well as my Valver. Also know which I would like to crash in!!!

As Alymac said Handbags! KIng Stromba he was making a comment chill!!! And just cause you have muscles doesnt make you a tough man!! Bigger they are harder they fall ;) (only messing so dont get your pantys in a Twist)

Ur V6s Look sweet lucky man!

Clio 197

Looks like Bubbles came closest to guessing the name of our mystery guest, or at least his company...

All I want is the black one...