ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio v6 how cheap

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

:( i really want one in the next 2 months, mybe it will have to be a focus RS or alfa 147 GTA, i would rather the v6 but dont want to spend more than this.

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Hiya... why is the mileage putting you off? You want one cheap, you have to accept that its not going to be a mint one with hardly any miles on the clock, otherwise itd be up for £18k+. If youre saving a couple of grand, then surely that means you can put anything wrong with it, and still be up on the deal...

I guess the other thing to do is go and see one and haggle with the seller. If its the cheapest mk2 for sale then dont expect them to lower the price, as they know theyll sell it if you cant buy cheaper, but if its maybe £500-£1000 more than this, then show them ads for a cheper one available, you have some leverage to get them to drop the price!

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

I do a fair amount of miles in a years time it will be aproaching 50k and prob be tha hardest v6 to sell! i wouldnt have to accept anything - i just woudnt get one. i just wonderd what would be about for £16500 - its the wear and tear side also - hey ill just have to keep my eye out and see what happens

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Each to their own - I just bought a mk1 with 37k on the clock, and as I do 25k a year mine will be well past the 50k mark when I come to sell it... but then I paid £2-3k less than most others on the market so will be happy to let it go cheaper when Im done!

From what Ive seen the cheapest mk1 and mk2 on sale at any time are always snapped up - unless their LHD or completely shagged!