ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Mk2 In Silver Anyone

As the title says, has anyone got any decent pics of a Mk2 vee in Titanium Silver, if so post them up please??

Many thanks in advance, Steve.

Quote: Originally posted by James on 25 March 2005

I must admit I didnt have a single pic of a MK2 in silver

So it must have a bit of a rareity factor about it!!!

BTW cheers James. Anyone else got anymore??

Clio v6

Yes quite rare I think. Most people jumped at the option of different colours for the MK2. Should be stunning in titanium and of course you wont have to worry about the chavy air intakes :D

Quote: Originally posted by James on 25 March 2005

.........and of course you wont have to worry about the chavy air intakes

I was thinknig of getting them done in burberry if I get another vee.

E91 M Sport

The bloke I bought my mk1 from had a mk2 in silver - wish Id taken a picture of them together in his garage, very cool.

Lee

BMW M2C

There was one at Santa Pod last weekend, shame none of us got any pictures.

It looks stunning in Silver. Im not a fan of silver Clios, but that wears the colour very well. Ive always prefered Titanium over Iceberg too.

The Titanium rocks IMHO :D

Michelles 172 Mk1 was in Titanium, it was one of those colours that looked clean even when it was dirty if you know what I mean. Even the smaller stone chips didnt really show up tooooo bad.

320d

Theres an 04 plate one forsale at Reno on Scotswood Rd in Newcastle 23k they want for it think its probs a demo

Does look stunning rain or shine

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 26 March 2005

So for a while I was going to get a Silver Mk2 until in the end I changed my mind (twice) to end up at Illiad :oops:
...until your friends helped to persuade you that blue was best ;)

(no offence to any other colours hehe)